Asphalt Paving Foreman
How To Apply
Applications are accepted online, please fill out the form below. A resume can be attached in the last field of the application, which is encouraged. Candidates must submit to a background review, drug test, E-Verify and driving record review.
Mark Machinski, General Manager
Cell: (425) 765-5716
Founded in 2000, Rainier Asphalt & Concrete is a leading pavement contractor in the Puget Sound region. We provide various services, including: hot mix asphalt patching and paving, asphalt seal coating, striping, curbing, concrete flat work, crack filling, drainage and traffic control. We employ approximately 75 people and have offices in North Bend and Tacoma. The company is operational and busy year-round, and is much less seasonal than many competitors in this industry.
Summary of Responsibilities
Rock star paving foreman to execute overlays, new paving of developments, large R&R patchwork in conjunction with our asphalt milling operation. Project tonnages range from 25 to 2,000 or more. Someone with attention to detail regarding grade, proper sub base construction, drainage and mat appearance. Someone who is eager to train and coach toward constant improvement and who can communicate efficiently with crew, vendors and subs (grinding, trucking, etc.) to execute paving operations.
Someone who can use good, newer paving equipment, purchased in 2020 (Leeboy & Catepillar) to its full capacity.
- Valid driver’s license (CDL is a definite plus)
- Cell phone
- Self motivated and punctual
- 5 years experience in the pavement sector of the construction industry (we also have entry-level positions available. Click HERE.)
This position has a wage range of $35-$40/hour depending on experience.
We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Profit Sharing (In 2020, this came to $10k-$20k per foreman!)
- Health Insurance (75% paid by the company!)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) (Company contributes on your behalf!)
- Retirement (401k) (Company contributes automatic 3%!)
- Life Insurance
- Family Sick Leave and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)