We have a proven Design/Build process to bring our customer’s sites into compliance, therefore reducing the likelihood of loss exposure or lawsuits. Our process will add value by:
- Getting an expert involved (licensed Professional Civil Engineer) in the design process who understands the constantly changing standards and specifications for your jurisdiction.
- Reducing lawsuits by preemptively upgrading the site to prepare them for possible litigants or advocacy groups.
- Reducing construction costs by having a defined scope of work before the construction begins. Fewer unknowns at the start of construction leads to fewer assumptions, more accurate pricing and also fewer change orders during construction.
- Reducing downtime and project completion duration by not needing to “engineer in the field” and providing a streamlined process with experienced industry experts. We install over 200 ADA ramps/year in the Seattle metro area.
- Working with one company throughout the entire process.
- Receiving a credit of 10% of design costs toward construction if you hire Rainier to complete the “build” aspect
- Survey in the field ($250/hour w/ $1,000 minimum per project)
- Design work in the office ($150/hour w/ $1,500 minimum per project)
- Engineered “As-built” post completion (optional) to document and substantiate the compliance ($150/hour w/ $500 minimum per project)
- Licensed Professional Civil Engineers (PE) who have designed thousands of curb ramps in the Puget sound area.
- Surveys will be prepared by licensed surveyors. We also have the option of using a 3D laser scanning device, so we can understand all surroundings and the implications of existing obstructions.
- Experienced construction Project Management staff and crews that have installed nearly 1,000 ADA ramp projects.
- Two Puget Sound locations (Eastside and Tacoma)