Keep up to Code
Did you receive a notice from the City of Seattle with a Street Use Warning that requires you to obtain a Street Use Sidewalk repair permit?
The City of Seattle requires that properties owners keep any sidewalk adjacent to their properties safe for public travel. This includes replacing and repairing damaged Seattle sidewalk. Rainier Asphalt & Concrete is qualified and experienced in providing top quality sidewalk repairs for businesses in Seattle. Not only can we provide the best sidewalk repairs in Seattle, we also can manage the process of procuring the necessary right-of-way permit, traffic and pedestrian management plan, flaggers and uniformed police officers (if required), and the purchase of metered parking to facilitate the performance of the work.
Our concrete General Manager has over 15 years of industry experience and our crews have an abundance of experience not only in the industry, but working together as well.
We use a number of well-respected concrete suppliers around the Seattle area, including: Cemex, Miles Resources, CalPortland, Stoneway, Salmon Bay and Cadman.
Links about Seattle sidewalks:
- Pedestrian Program SDOT’s walking and sidewalk programs
- New sidewalks Sidewalk Development Program
- Safe Routes to School Program New and improved sidewalks to make walking to school easier and safer
- Neighborhood Street Fund Funding source for citizens to have new or repaired sidewalks in their neighborhood
- SDOT Urban Forestry Rules, permits, tips, free street trees and more
- Street Use Division of SDOT for permits and rules in the right-of-way
- Pedestrian Master Plan of Seattle
- Encouragement to Walk