The Asphalt Paving Experts. Rainier Asphalt.
In Washington communities like Port Orchard WA, there is one paving company that stands above the rest: Rainier Asphalt & Concrete. We’ve been installing parking lots, roads, loading zones, and decorative paving for businesses and real estate developers in Washington for decades. With this breadth of experience, we can tackle even the most complicated paving project.
Commercial Asphalt Paving FAQs
What are the benefits of asphalt?
- Smooth pavement ideal for vehicle traffic
- Cheaper to install than concrete
- Cost-effective maintenance services
- Lasts for decades
- Improves curb appeal
- Increases property values
How does asphalt deteriorate?
Though it’s one of the most durable construction materials out there, asphalt will break down over time. Sunlight can break down the oils within the asphalt, making it brittle. Water can get into cracks, then freeze, breaking up the binders within the pavement. Tires pressing into the surface can also wear away both pavement markings and asphalt.
What kind of asphalt repairs are available?
- Crack filling will seal over asphalt cracks so that they don’t widen and cause more issues.
- Line striping services repaint parking stall lines, accessible parking spaces, and traffic lanes so that visitors can navigate your parking lot.
- Asphalt sealcoating adds a thin layer of asphalt that repairs small imperfections on the pavement surface as well as protecting it from sun damage.
- Patching services can replace damaged sections of pavement, saving money while fixing damage like potholes or raveling.
Choose Rainier Asphalt & Concrete for your next paving project!
When you’re considering new asphalt and/or concrete paving for your commercial property in the Puget Sound area, Rainier Asphalt & Concrete is the best choice. With decades of experienced and reputable paving contractors, they’re the only choice! Contact our paving experts to schedule a free site inspection today and find out what Rainier can do for you!