Rainier Asphalt & Concrete, Bremerton WA’s premier parking lot paving company, has actual decades of experience with parking lot paving and maintenance services. Not only can our experienced crew install a parking lot that will last for years, we can keep it looking good over that time with regular maintenance.
All About Parking Lot Paving and Maintenance in Bremerton WA
Let’s look at the asphalt paving and maintenance processes that keep commercial pavement looking good for decades.
Parking Lot Paving Process
- First, the land to be paved is cleared of debris and compacted, then graded so that there is a slope for water to flow away from the buildings and pavement.
- Next, the paving crew installs a base layer made up of aggregates like crushed stone, recycled asphalt, or gravel. This is also compacted and graded for stability and proper runoff.
- A binding layer of asphalt mixed with larger aggregates goes down next to create a stable core for the pavement layers.
- Then the crew pours a thick layer of finer asphalt to create a beautiful top layer that’s smooth and perfect for finishing.
- Parking lot striping services create parking lines, traffic symbols, and ADA compliant parking spaces.
Benefits of Regular Parking Lot Maintenance
- Professional pavement sweeping or cleaning after winter storms is a great way to prevent water damage.
- An asphalt sealcoating protects the top layer of asphalt from wear and tear, prolonging the life of your parking lot.
- Timely repairs of minor issues like small cracks or edge deterioration is a great way to keep your pavement looking good for longer.
Rainier Asphalt & Concrete: Bremerton WA’s Parking Lot Experts
In Puget Sound communities like Bremerton WA, Rainier Asphalt & Concrete is the trusted parking lot paving company not only because of our quality customer service but also because of our decades of experience in commercial paving. We will work with you to design the perfect parking area for your business and install it with the latest asphalt paving technologies so it lasts for decades.
Contact us for a free commercial pavement consultation.