To extend the life of your concrete or asphalt pavement, it’s important to get regular maintenance from a trusted local paving company. In Tacoma WA, Rainier Asphalt & Concrete is this trusted company. We want our local clients to get the most out of their pavement, so we offer cost-effective pavement maintenance services designed to rehabilitate and restore pavement at all stages of its life.
Professional Pavement Maintenance Services from Rainier Asphalt & Concrete
As a local company based in Seattle, we’re dedicated to helping our Washington customers keep their asphalt looking good for decades. Here are the three major types of pavement maintenance services your trusted local paving company can perform, plus some examples.
Preventative Pavement Maintenance
These types of services are performed early in the life of asphalt pavement in order to prevent damage and wear.
- Sealcoating is the most popular form of preventative maintenance. It applies a especially mixed sealant over the asphalt surface to protect it from damage from UV rays and moisture.
Rehabilitative Pavement Maintenance
Some paving services termed maintenance are meant to restore asphalt to its former glory, combining both repair and maintenance.
- Crack sealing is a type of pavement repair that fixes cracks before they get wider and affect the stability of your asphalt.
- Parking lot re-striping can take pavement markings from a dangerous state of wear and make them bright and visible. Professional paving contractors use durable traffic paint to paint traffic lanes and parking lines, or they can redesign your lot to be easier to navigate.
Ongoing Pavement Maintenance
There are plenty of paving services you can get performed on a regular basis that will keep asphalt from developing problems as it ages.
- Pavement sweeping or concrete degreasing are both ways to clean your pavement to remove debris and chemicals that can break down pavement surfaces and lead to cracks and deterioration.
- Paving professionals also recommend applying a sealcoat yearly or every 2 years to keep pavement flexible and protected.
Even if your asphalt is new, pavement maintenance services can extend its life by years. Contact Tacoma WA’s pavement maintenance experts, Rainier Asphalt & Concrete, for more information on how to protect or revamp your pavement.