A commercial parking lot isn’t complete until it has those bright lines that show visitors where to drive and park, and ADA compliant pavement markings are necessary for a parking lot that’s up to code. The only way to get your parking lot finished correctly is with professional parking lot striping services from a trusted local paving company.
Rainier Asphalt & Concrete, Tacoma WA’s leaders in commercial paving services, have the experience to design a safe parking lot, as well as the right equipment and trained contractors to properly apply pavement markings.
Everything You Need to Know About Parking Lot Striping in Tacoma WA
Why Get Professional Line Striping
If drivers can’t safely navigate your parking lot, it can lead to a host of problems, including:
- Inappropriate Parking – Most people try to stay within the lines when they park, but they can take up more than one space or park across lines if they’re not visible.
- Vehicle Accidents – When drivers can’t see where to drive or park, they can run into each other. Parking too close or across lines can lead to side-swipes and mirror damage as well.
- Legal Issues – If the parking symbols for individuals with disabilities are faded, people can ignore them, opening up the property owner to fines and complaints about ADA compliance.
Factors Affecting Line Striping Costs
Like other types of paving work, the price for striping a parking lot depends on the size of the lot, the complexity of the work, and whether any maintenance work needs to be performed first. Reputable paving companies will charge per foot for parking lines and per piece for ADA compliant pavement markings, and often they’ll have a minimum price to allow for set up and labor.
The Parking Lot Striping Process
Here’s what commercial property owners can expect from line striping services from their trusted local paving contractors.
Before Line Striping Begins
- Reputable paving companies will thoroughly inspect your site and work with property managers to design a parking lot that meets your needs.
- Your asphalt should be clean and whole before line striping can begin, so you might need professional pavement sweeping, crack filling, or a sealcoating first.
During Parking Lot Striping
- Paving contractors will work hard to get your parking lot ready without interrupting your business operations.
- It’s important to let sealcoating or line striping fully cure before you drive on your new parking lot.
If you need line striping or pavement markings on your asphalt parking lot, you need the help of Tacoma WA’s trusted paving company, Rainier Asphalt & Concrete. Contact us right away!